SCHEDULE, TUITION & POLICIES
Our Fall schedule will begin the week of September 20th. Tuition is $300.00 and is split into two payments of $150.00 per semester. Students are enrolled for both semesters unless you complete a Withdrawl Form by November 15th, 2022. Our dance curriculum is consists of two semesters running September 2021-March 2022. Students will spend the school year developing dance technique, skills and choreography. Dancers have an opportunity to perform two times during the year at our Holiday Showcase in December and the Spring Recital in March! This allows students to work towards goals as individuals and a class, while also creating an environment for a variety of progressive instruction, building on their dance education all year long.
The dance tuition for the 20-week curriculum is $ 300.00 and can be paid in full or in two installment payments of $150.00 per semester. Classes meet weekly at the designated time. Participants will be given two performance opportunities, which include the Holiday Showcase and the Spring Recital. The spring recital costumes are an additional cost ($70.00). You are responsible for paying for ALL classes during the semester, regardless of any absences from class. Students will be registering for two semesters and are automatically enrolled for the full year. Tuition will be charged to your account prior to the start date of each semester, unless you complete a withdrawal form prior to November 15th. All fees are non-refundable unless the Dream Center cancels the class.
Tuition Payment Schedule
Semester One: Prior to September 20, 2021
Semester Two: Prior to January 10, 2022
If you don’t wish to continue for the second semester, you must complete a withdrawal form by November 15, 2021.
- There are no refunds given unless the Dream Center cancels the class.
- The studio will administer a $35.00 charge for NSF charge.
- The dancers are committing to the program from September through March. In the event that you are not planning on re-enrolling for next session a “Class Withdrawal” form must be completed at the front desk. Unless a student is removed from classes by signing and dating the “Class Withdrawal” form, the student is responsible for tuition payments through the spring recital and will automatically be re-enrolled. Your account will be charged and payments will be processed on December 1st. These forms can also be found online for your reference.
Our 2021 Fall schedule is now open for registration! Our Fall session runs September 2021 through March 2022. Students will spend the school year developing dance technique, skills and choreography. Dancers have an opportunity to perform multiple times during the year at our Holiday Showcase in December and the Spring Recital in March! This allows students to work towards goals as individuals and a class, while also creating an environment for a variety of progressive instruction, building on their dance education all year long.
The following has been outlined to assist you in understanding the policies of the studio. These policies ensure that our studio will continue to be a great place to be!
- Classes not meeting minimum enrollment will be cancelled or combined.
- No street shoes may be worn on the studio floors.
- No gum, food or drinks are allowed in the studios.
- The Dream Center is not responsible for lost or stolen property while on the premises.
- Do not leave children unattended in lobby. All children must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times.
- Please use the restroom before the class begins.
- Class schedule and faculty are subject to change.
- Student should not hang on the barres or touch the mirrors. Students will not be allowed in any dance studio without a teacher present.
- Please call the studio and notify us if you are going to be absent. Please make every effort to be present at all of your classes.
- The studio is not responsible for missed information due to absence. Please check with the office or refer to the bulletin board for any missed handouts.
- Be attentive and respectful in class. Disruptive students will be asked to observe. For a student who continually disrupts class, parental involvement may be called upon.
- Spectators are not allowed in class, with the exception of “Bring a Friend” week (Fall & Spring).
- It is important that students come to class dressed in the proper dance attire so body lines are clearly visible to the instructors. This is necessary for proper instruction.
- The studio is closed on all holidays. Classes will not be scheduled on Thanksgiving break or Winter break.
We want your dancer to shine on stage, exuding confidence and pride! We know looking amazing on stage in a beautiful recital costume is one of the most special parts of recital day! Dancers will wear class attire for the Holiday showcase and will purchase a new costume for the Spring Recital. (Costume fee is $70.00 and is automatically charged to your card on file in January). Costumes are handed out in class approximately one to two weeks prior to our recital performances!
The Dream Center is not responsible for cancelled classes due to inclement weather.
In the event of severe weather, Dream Center dance classes will follow the School District of Hartford cancellation policy. We will also post these cancellations on our website, on the radio, and on the studio answering machine. Feel free to contact us if you ever have any questions 262-673-3154